My Work Wardrobe Capsule

One of the things that I’ve been doing while establishing my company, Gernelle Nelson LLC, is planning my marketing strategy and coming up with a brand standard. I thought it would be great to do the same thing with my wardrobe. While I am not shopping for another 10 months, I want the items that I wear when working with a photography client to match my brand words = Stylish, Classic and Feminine. I went through my visual wardrobe and pulled out the items that I felt matched these words and my company color scheme. Please let me know what you think. 😀

By the way, my company website, Facebook and Instagram pages are up. My full website content will be up by the end of the month. Check me out, leave comments and follow me. I have a voucher for a free print for my first 100 clients on the website. Sign up ok? 😀

Website: Gernellenelson.com
Facebook: Facebook.com/gernellenelson
Instagram: Instagram.com/gernelle_nelson

Hace courage,
Elle

Gernelle Nelson Wardrobe Capsule

Have courage,
Elle

29 Comments Add yours

1. Elle says:

thank you very much Preeti!

1. GlamKaren says:

Definitely classic. Great choices. Loving the pink… Good luck with everything!
    xx, Karen
    GlamKaren.com

1. Elle says:

Thanks Karen. My husband loves when I wear pink so I tried adding more of it to my closet.

2. csgems says:

Yes, these items definitely encompass stylish, classic, and feminine! Love all your picks!
    xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

3. Lauren says:

I love the blazers, especially the yellow one!

Fizz and Frosting

1. Elle says:

thanks you! Some of them are thrifted and two were bought a Banana Republic a year or so ago.

4. Congratulations on the incredible next chapter in your career. I signed up on your new website, and I’m excited to see what it holds! xx, adaatude.com

1. Elle says:

Thank you so much!

5. Elle Spann says:

looks good! i personally like to wear a lot of black, so that’s the only thing I would add more of.
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

1. Elle says:

black is always chic! I used to have so much black and brown for years. This past year I decided to fill my closet with lighter colors. I feel like the pastels and light colors look great on brown skin.

6. Brooke says:

Congrats on these next steps and your capsule looks great. I have always had interest in capsule wardrobes but haven’t taken the time to do it yet. I’m motivated. 😉

xo,
    Brooke | http://www.kbstyled.com

1. Elle says:

lol, it can be annoying to do at first but after you’re done, it’s fun to put together outfits from your items.

7. Darcy says:

So manygreat pieces to pick from!

8. kaylahb51 says:

Getting together a capsule wardrobe has been on my to-do list. It will surely take the stressful guessing game out of picking out my workwear every morning! Congrats on the launch of your company’s social channels! Following you on Instagram and FB!

1. Elle says:

awe, thank you for your support!

9. I love so many of your pieces! they’re so classic!
    xo, Kyla – KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

10. Such great, classic choices!! Love it!
    xx, Bri | Neutral2Neon

11. Amanda Kruse says:

So many great pieces! It’s good to have a big selection of work clothing to choose from!

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

1. Elle says:

I agree, this way I can still be comfortable and professional at the same time.

12. Such great classic pieces to style!

1. Elle says:

thanks, I picked things that matched my company colors.

13. Congrats on getting things set up. Once you have a vision, it’s that much easier to execute. Can’t wait to see your work!

xo, c.
    The Block is Haute

Share your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s