July 25, 15 OOTD: Navy and Zebra Stripes

Brandon and I did a lot of running around this weekend. By the time Sunday came, we’d bought several games for the wii and movies. I also connected with two Japanese women in the US that want to do a language exchange with me! I’m really excited about that since I’m studying Japanese independently. I also found some Youtube channels to follow along with as I learn.

It was really hot so I opted for these navy lace shorts from a brand called Alt B. and my thrifted Zebra top and brown sandals. I really loved this look (my husband raved over it too 😀 ). I will definitely be wearing this combo again. My shoulders are naturally broad and seemed to stand out in this OOTD but I’ve learned to embrace that, no shoulder pads required. Let me know what you think in the comment section.

Have courage,
Elle

My Friend Elle went with lace navy blue shorts and a thrifted zebra top for today's ootd

16 Comments Add yours

1. Love those shorts!! They look so comfy!
    and girl I absolutely LOVE your hair!
    xo
    styleiseverythingblog.com

2. Adorable outfit! I also love that you took these photos inside with the awesome natural light – that’s something I don’t see a ton of on blogs!

3. Amanda Ray says:

Love this outfit! Looks so comfy, yet chic!! And those shorts are perfect!! ❤
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

4. You look stunning in these! I love the way the light is hitting your face! I am all about this zebra shirt and love how long the sleeves look!

xoxo Amanda

5. I LOVE this look! It looks so perfectly casual and comfy!
    xx, Victoria
    memphismadeblog.com

6. csgems says:

You look beautiful! Really digging the thrifted zebra top…nice find!!! Navy is the perfect partner too!

Also, amazing that you’re studying Japanese!!👍

xo
    Carrie
    CS Gems

7. ellespann says:

he’s totally right to rave- it’s a great outfit! That’s so neat you are learning japanese- kudos to you!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

8. Brooke Ellen says:

Can I have that top pretty please?! Love this outfit!!

xoxo
    Brooke

9. Rachel Broas says:

The shirt sleeves!!! The slight rolling is everything- you look perfect!

10. That zebra top is fantastic!!! Love love love!

xo, Christina

11. Loving the shorts as they look super comfortable! Your zebra tee is also super cute & I love zebras 🙂 xx

12. Mary says:

Yes for so many reasons!!!! Love the detailing in the shorts!!

Sportsanista

13. Samantha says:

What a fun thrifted find! I’m always so excited to see what I can find when I go!

14. Brooke says:

Love the zebra tee and you look just beautiful…the lighting in gorgeous!

xo,
    Brooke | KBStyled

15. elleseesyou says:

love the shorts! they’re great–from one elle to another! 😉

Share your thoughts

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s